The Customer undertakes to pay for Polar Express, LLC goods and services only with credit and debit cards and bank transfers from accounts / accounts that belong to him personally, without the use of cards or third party accounts.
In case of violation of this rule, Polar Express, LLC has the right to suspend the provision of services, all goods arrived at the warehouse are transferred to the postal services for return to sellers at the expense of the Client, or by mail services.
By sending parcels to the virtual address provided by Polar Express LLC, the client gives the company the right to open and
inspection of any parcel, for damage, prohibited goods, dangerous substances, and so on.
The cost of the return of Polar Express, LLC is not paid, claims for the return of goods paid for by third parties Polar Express, LLC are not accepted.
• The Client agrees not to include in the Orders and not to send to Polar Express LLC the items prohibited by the US law, as well as the laws of the country of destination of the Parcel.
• Polar Express, LLC is not responsible for the sending to the address of the company, but this address is not delivered. The responsibility of Polar Express, LLC for the goods of the Client comes only from the moment of transfer by the postal service of goods to the warehouse.
• Polar Express, LLC is responsible only for the actual accepted weight of the goods, without taking into account the weight specified by the sellers / shops or on the postal services.
• Polar Express, LLC is not responsible for orders on which the Customer's virtual address is not wholly or incorrectly stated, regardless of whether it happened due to the fault of the store or the Customer.
• The Customer undertakes to send the incoming parcel from the Polar Express, LLC warehouse no later than 90 days after the arrival of the parcel to the warehouse. If after 90 days from the receipt of the parcel or the parcels of the client are not paid for dispatch, such parcels of the client are declared unclaimed and the Executor has the right to dispose of these parcels at his discretion (return to the store, transfer to a charitable organization, etc.).
• As part of the virtual address service, it is prohibited to pay and send goods sold by individuals (except for purchases on eBay with payment through PayPal).
• The Client undertakes to carefully read and accept all the terms and conditions for the provision of services to Polar Express, LLC.